Saturday 16 February 2013

And we begin...

This is it. My first Blog. Did i ever think id be writing a blog. frankly last year i was quite unaware what a blog was and what purpose  its purpose holds. here it goes.  Why did i Write this blog, what purpose do i hold as a small  pebble  in this ocean called the internet. First of all. I am an independent business owner in the exciting world of multi-level-marketing and I love what I do! Before a few months ago, before I was introduced into the business I'm currently involved in, I was lost, stuck in a perception that lead me to see life as one huge struggle. I grew up in a middle class home, and watched my father work long hours as a machine operator, leave early in the morning and return right before dinner, tired, sore and filthy to the point where the most fulfilling evening would include sleep and sleep alone. Week after week month after month, year after year. I always perceived that as the only option, go to school, get a job and slave yourself to the system just to get by. 10 years later I found myself jumping from idea to idea, job to job, course to course searching for the right direction for me, because if i'm going to work from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, for the next 40 years, I mind as well enjoy what I'm doing to some extent. I kept searching, doing career surveys, in a blunder, terrified of university, and even more the entry level workforce. I hit rock bottom. One day i ran into my cousin, and asked him what he was doing these days, he said he was busy with a business he started and i, of course, inquired. Upon a full inquiry, I met a self made multimillionaire named Bill Kerr. I was introduced into a comparison of where ALL the money of the world is generated and distributed. It turns out my entire perception of the workforce was wrong! and man does it suck to be wrong.He told me about Robert Kiyosaki,  famous for his book "Rich-Dad, Poor-Dad" . He created the cash flow quadrant. 95 % of the world , is employed and works for an hourly wage (time for money) and they fight over only 20% of the worlds wealth! The other 5% are business owners and investors and share 80% of the worlds wealth. My jaw dropped in amazement. Could this be true? It definitely is!

At this point my mind was filled with new thoughts and perceptions.

I thought why have a man, who cares not about me, tell me when and where work, and most importantly, tells me HOW much Im worth!!

I was introduced into a way that I can define what I'm worth by my own success.

 I realized that No matter how much you make or where you work. If your working time for money your limited to how many hours there are in a week. And Ironically, People typically have either Time and no money or lots of money and no time because your working so work to earn it.

WHAT A PARADOX!
 

 As it turns out The true purpose of this blog  to share my Goal for 2013 which is to earn $100,000.00 by the end of the year and help 10 others do the same and in the process  share my  journey,learned skills, concepts important points, philosophies, success stories, bumps in the road on the way, and overall the experience. I hope in doing so that I will assist other business owners in proven techniques and skills learned along the way and also inspire others to follow their dreams and pursue whatever they desire. Cheers. I hop

No comments:

Post a Comment